(Title Image: Plaid Cymru)
Last week, Plaid Cymru leader, Adam Price AM (Plaid, Carms E. & Dinefwr), announced a reshuffle of his party’s portfolio responsibilities.
- Rhun ap Iorwerth AM (Plaid, Ynys Mon): Economy & Finance
- Leanne Wood AM (Plaid, Rhondda): Housing & Social Justice
- Sian Gwenllian AM (Plaid, Arfon): Education & Welsh Language
- Llyr Gruffydd AM (Plaid, North Wales): Environment & Rural Affairs
- Helen Mary Jones AM (Plaid, Mid & West Wales): Health & Social Services
- Steffan Lewis AM (Plaid, South Wales East): External Affairs
- Bethan Sayed AM (Plaid, South Wales West): Post-16 Education, Skills & Innovation
- Dai Lloyd AM (Plaid, South Wales West): Local Government, Care & Public Services
Commenting on the appointments, Adam Price said:
“By utilising the talents and experiences of all our elected Assembly Members, we are ready to demonstrate what can be achieved by a committed, determined party of government with a radical imagination and the political will to carry it out.
“We are calling time on this tired Labour Welsh government. Now’s the time for new energy, new ideas, a new direction and a new dynamic. Plaid Cymru stands ready to lead on to a new Wales. The change begins now.”