1. Legal & Liability
- Senedd Home is part of the Oggy Bloggy Ogwr umbrella of websites including oggybloggyogwr.com, stateofwales.com and seneddhome.com.
- This website is subject to the laws and court jurisdiction of England and Wales.
- The content of this website is for information purposes only and is the author’s own fair comment and not that of any political party, political movement, business, charity, public body, employer or institution.
- The author is not responsible for any actions taken as a result of information published on this site.
- A link to or from another site and/or share of an article, comment or post on social media, does not count as a personal endorsement of the content but has been done to provide additional information that may be of interest to the audience.
- Due to the language and subject matter, Senedd Home is suitable for individuals aged 14 and over.
- I reserve the right to change the host, fonts, layout, format, contact details, address or this site’s policies (which will be periodically updated) without notice. I make no guarantees about the frequency of posts, and I also reserve the right to close the site without notice.
2. Copyright & Permissions
- Senedd Home is licenced under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommerical-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Licence.
- Content may be shared freely without permission.
- Content may be quoted within other works as long as the source is correctly attributed and referenced, with a link to the original piece on Senedd Home if possible.
- An attribution must include at least one of the following: “Senedd Home”, “seneddhome.com”, “@oggybloggyogwr” or “Owen Donovan”.
- Content may not be adapted without prior permission.
- Content cannot be used commercially without permission or compensation. Compensation is negotiable, with a starting price of £50 per 1,000 words (£0.05p per word).
- “Commercial Use” is defined as reproductions, adaptations or derivatives of original content on Senedd Home for a publication, organisation or broadcaster with the intention of generating an income directly or indirectly.
- Any personal data held by Google Analytics will be automatically deleted after 14 months (the minimum available time).
- If you have subscribed via email, Disqus or RSS feed, followed the site/author on social media, donated money or left a comment on this site you will not be contacted without good reason.
- Your personal information will not be released to any third party without a court order, and will never be included in the site’s content (i.e. articles) unless there’s a request to do so from the person that information belongs to the information is already in the public domain or there are exceptional circumstances (i.e. disclosure of an abusive e-mail).
- “Personal information” is defined as meaning: e-mail address, IP address, home address, employer’s address, phone number (home or mobile), the content of e-mails, health records, bank account details, receipt of public funds, salary, investment or pensions information, personal wealth.
- “Public domain” is defined as meaning: the electoral register, political candidate application forms, information available to the public via government or legislative databases, personal social media accounts, newspapers, radio, television programmes, news websites (i.e. BBC) or freedom of information requests.
4. Use of Third Party Content
- On the same basis that nobody requires permission to link to any page on this site, I will not ask permission to link to another site.
- Documents hosted by myself or another site will be linked in brackets and include an indication of the document’s type (i.e pdf) – with or without a specific page number. Warnings may be given if the document is large (i.e 50MB+).
- All documents and links are posted on the understanding that they work, are not corrupt and are free from viruses.
- Still images used on this site will be credited, ideally, to the photographer. Where that isn’t possible, the site hosting the image will be credited.
5. Right to Reply & Whistleblowing
- Any individual or organisation mentioned in an article has a right to reply to any statements, criticisms, accusations or allegations made about or against them. Complaints procedures are outlined here.
- People who provide information anonymously will have their anonymity respected on condition there’s a clear name and contact details provided and there’s verifiable “hard evidence”.
- You provide confidential information at your own risk and it’s recommended that whistleblowers obtain professional legal advice.
6. Donations Policy
- Unless a specific purpose or fundraising goal is given, donations are intended to be used for the maintenance, labour and running costs of the Oggy Bloggy Ogwr umbrella group of sites (Oggy Bloggy Ogwr, State of Wales, Senedd Home).
- Donations via PayPal are subject to its user agreement but are not covered by buyer and seller protections. Information about how to donate via Patreon, including your rights, is available here. Donations are made at your own risk.
- Donations via PayPal and Patreon may incur a processing fee of up to 3.4% of the value of donation + 20p. It’s therefore recommended you donate via Paypal using your own PayPal account (where applicable), a debit/credit card or directly via a bank account.
- Donations to PayPal or Patreon in foreign currency (everything other than £) may also incur a processing fee.
- Donations are non-refundable unless made in error. A claim for a refund must be made within 14 days of the original payment, after which all donations – in error or not – are non-refundable. Contact the site via e-mail to explain the problem, provide proof of the error and a refund will be issued within 7 days.
- Recurring payments via PayPal and Patreon may be cancelled by a donor at any time without prior notice.